Saturday, April 23, 2011

Was A Good "Good Friday"

Had a pretty nice week as well. My daughter was here all week for spring break...was nice to have her here and it makes me look forward to spending summer vacation with her. Although I think we watched 20 episodes of Zena The Warrior Princes ;-) ...one of her and my hubby's new favorites on Netflix.
I also placed a nice order for some metalsmithing tools, resin, and a gross of much needed practice blades for my hand saw...for my upcoming B-Day. I'm especially excited to be getting a draw plate....now I can keep my wire gauge inventory to a minimum...and draw down some of all the 12 gauge copper I have. Check out the link if you would like to see how this is done.
I tried a couple new recipes, low fat Chicken Cordon-blue and Malaysian Mango Chicken Curry (pictured). The Curry dish was especially good sort of like Sweet and Sour with a hint of Licorish and a kick. You can find the recipe at.... Allrecipes.com

1 comment: