Friday, April 15, 2011

Hubby Keeps Me Happy

My wonderful hubby Know's what it takes to make me happy...flowers..no. Tool's hell yeah!!
He surprized me with a wonderful heavy duty pair of metal shears...they are huge about 13" in length. Now I won't have to wrestle with that well loved but really old pair I have been using. They will cut up to a 16 gauge ...tried them on 24 gauge ..they cut like butta!!!
Spring is finally here although we have a bit of a cold snap going on now. My flowers are all comming up and I'm curious to see what's all there.
I have been busy with custom orders and getting the shops and galleries stocked for Mothers Day.
I'm still playing with glass powders and inclusions. And been working on designs made with heavy gauge wire. Also been working on jewelry made from recycled computer parts and plan to post some soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment