Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Into the New Year

Well here we are well into the New Year. The holidays and my daughters birthday were really nice. Just us, no big hub bub...Although I did do alot of baking and cooking, we just hung around in comfy clothes, had a great meal, some game playing, and we watched a couple movies together. Very relaxing.
On the glass side: I have finally been doing a little fusing in my new, fairly well organised studio!
I made a bunch of different ornaments for gifts.....think I might put some out for sale next year.
I have also been playing with mica's and inclusions....and worked up a bunch of ideas for tiles...sorry not the greatest picture.
Tonight I am making my favorite enchillada casserole. I adjusted it to be lighter and healthier...we will see what the family thinks. I am also trying to prepare myself mentally for my 15 yr old's sleep over this weekend ;-) and patiently waiting for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment