The project I had in mind was a valance for my bathroom window. Bot once again I have proven to myself that I am a disaster at sewing. I had one tie I did not cut wrong or mangle in the machine.
The mangled pieces reminded me of the sari silk I have been using in my jewelry and have become so fond of. So I decided jewelry it is. I cut the tie into one inch strips and went trough my bead stash. I had a fused cabochon I had made with fine silver foil and goldstone on a blue background and a lampwork bead I made with the same blue glass. They were a perfect match. For the copper I used recycled roofing copper, refrigerator tubing and copper wire from a coaxiale cable.